Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

My New logo for Next Year!

scottish cleaning service

Decided to get new T-shirts and get my own logo embroidered on them for a fiver each, fed up wearing Scottish ones. Got the T-shirts from ebay for a tenner each. ? 

scottish cleaning service said:
Decided to get new T-shirts and get my own logo embroidered on them for a fiver each, fed up wearing Scottish ones. Got the T-shirts from ebay for a tenner each. ? 

LoGo.jpg

U should replace the flower with this flower instead   image.png

image.png

Last edited by a moderator:
U replace the flower twith this flower instead   View attachment 22851

View attachment 22850
Mine is meant to represent a Thistle, got mine from 123rf, think it cost a tenner but it will look good on my van next year. Everyone seems happy with it. Bought the last 8 T-shirts from ebay today at a tenner a pop so well happy. Aye, its all coming together and have a couple of £500 jobs already before year is out. ?

All of my work clothing comes from Primark 

Black polo shirts 

Black sweaters 

Black combat trousers 

All very affordable and very reliable with a proper receipt and the availability to view the garment before purchasing.

I heat transfer press all my own clothes as I already have a plotter and heat press 

All of my work clothing comes from Primark 

Black polo shirts 

Black sweaters 

Black combat trousers 

All very affordable and very reliable with a proper receipt and the availability to view the garment before purchasing.

I heat transfer press all my own clothes as I already have a plotter and heat press 
I was buying Portwest Flame Retardant at £30 a pop until I found a guy on Ebay selling the same ones for a tenner a pop. Ended up buying the 13 he had left because they were in my size. It costs me a fiver each for the embroidery so I can't complain. Might redo my van and remove my large squeegee because I now use the wfp or just wait till I get a new van. Not sure how next year will work out but nearly full for January so looks like we will be busy again.

Flower?  It's a weed!
Define a weed, typically a weed is something that someone doesn't want growing in their garden or other area,

Plenty of weeds are flowers and can have far better uses than many things people typically grow in their garden, bee's love thistles so in my book not a weed a flower 

Define a weed, typically a weed is something that someone doesn't want growing in their garden or other area,

Plenty of weeds are flowers and can have far better uses than many things people typically grow in their garden, bee's love thistles so in my book not a weed a flower 
I know nothing about gardening at all, but I did hear once that weeds stop uncultivated fields and land from being disintegrated by rain. It’s interesting that something we consider invasive and annoying, actually serves a very important purpose.  

I mainly chose it because it looks good and Police Scotland, Scottish Rugby, and its the emblem of Scotland so it ticks all the right boxes. If Scottish Cleaning Service ends up the biggest cleaning company in Scotland then I don't need to change it. The way business has been going it certainly looks that way.

Reading a great book and I found the reason one wants to avoid toxic folk.

"Based on the principle of the Law of Vibration, to receive good vibes we must project good vibes. As transmitters and receivers of vibrational frequencies, the vibrations we send out are always pulling in stuff that's vibrating at a similar frequency to us. This means the feelings we put out into the universe will be returned to us through matching vibrations. So, if you send out feelings of joy, then you'll be given more things to feel joyful about"

Its certainly working for me when I begun last year. I'm receiving good customers and slowly dropping the draggers and saying I'm to busy now or not returning their calls. In the start one has to take any new customer to get going but when the balance shifts its like free wheeling down hill.

Would advise everyone on here to try it. ?

I know nothing about gardening at all, but I did hear once that weeds stop uncultivated fields and land from being disintegrated by rain. It’s interesting that something we consider invasive and annoying, actually serves a very important purpose.  
They have there purpose, just most people don't know and choose to wipe them out with chemicals I'd sooner have a few weeds in my garden than chemicals. 

you may have to change to Scottish / EU   cleaning services   when you go back into the EU 

Blue Polo Shirts from Primark £4 each

Have not seen cargo trousers in there though.

Logo  from local  Printer  / Logo shop in local shopping mall.    Front & Back   £5 each. T Shirt

Usually get 4 done a time 

Lettering stuck on    stands out from the rest

Last edited by a moderator:
you may have to change to Scottish / EU   cleaning services   when you go back into the EU 

Blue Polo Shirts from Primark £4 each

Have not seen cargo trousers in there though.

Logo  from local  Printer  / Logo shop in local shopping mall.    Front & Back   £5 each. T Shirt

Usually get 4 done a time 

Lettering stuck on    stands out from the rest
What difference does Scotland make to the connection with the EU or not. It's still Scotland 

Back