Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Holiday strategy views

WCF

Help Support WCF:

AllGleam

Hi all firstly Merry Christmas to you and families and hope you are all doing well.

First holiday of 2 weeks nearly 3wks for christmas hols, since I started up business June not had hols so just a question.

I have worked right up to going away 11th dec with my schedule and messaged customers to explain I'm going away with advanced notice. What would be best start fresh from schedule in Jan or continue from where I stopped on my schedule and work through customers that haven't done over holidays Into  the start of new year.

Festive cheers 

All Gleam

Hi all firstly Merry Christmas to you and families and hope you are all doing well.

First holiday of 2 weeks nearly 3wks for christmas hols, since I started up business June not had hols so just a question.

I have worked right up to going away 11th dec with my schedule and messaged customers to explain I'm going away with advanced notice. What would be best start fresh from schedule in Jan or continue from where I stopped on my schedule and work through customers that haven't done over holidays Into  the start of new year.

Festive cheers 

All Gleam
100% continue fromm where u left ! 

Back