Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

[Basemate] Review

All Round Cleaning

Product Name: Basemate

Where to get it .www.midlandladders.com

Your rating out of 10: 10

Review:

For all traditional and wfp users who use ladders this is a must have item !!!

I have been using this product for around 4 months now and it has helped me out no end of times .

just imagine going to a job and there is that one window that you just can not safely get your ladders to

due to uneven ground or a slippery floor this product gets rid of those problems .

I would even go as far to say that this will even help you earn more money as the more windows you are able

to clean the more you can earn .

Dead simple to fit and a real pleasure to use .

they say a picture paints a thousand words so i will include a video and that will paint 10.000 instead .

The new BASEMATE professional ladder leveller is a product we have all been eagerly awaiting.... more than simply a convenience, BASEMATE helps to make any extension ladder safer and easier to use. The wide stance increases ladder stability on even ground, and quickly adjusts to uneven terrain. Built tough, for professionals and homeowners who value safety, time and convenience. BASEMATE bolts permenantly to the bottom of any ladder...aluminium (box section or I beam) , Fibreglass or wood, so it is always there when you need it ... no more rumaging around in the back of your van trying to find that levelling device!... and operation really couldn't be simpler. Tap either of the two locking levers with your foot and BASEMATE automatically adjusts and locks to take account of steps, sloping or uneven ground, maximum adjustment 200mm.... making your ladder stable and safe.... Fast. easy one foot operation Hardened steel construction Triple action locking system Permenantly fits to most ladders (might require ladder to be shortened & fitting will prevent ladder being closed to the last rung) Swivelling rubber covered feet with ice grip Extra wide footprint for stability - 680mm wide. Lightweight ... only 3kg (6.6lbs) BASEMATE really is the answer to so many ladder stability problems.... add one to your ladder and be prepared for any terrain problems your site can throw at you...

Buy yours from midland ladders .

Video/Pics:

ARC, ever since you mentioned this a few days ago, I've been intrigued!

If it turns out to bring in more money then its a winner! Safety + more money = good times!!

Thanks for reviewing matey.

You say they make any ladder safe, but they don't fit every ladder they only fit most ones.

Great idea and come in handy for uneven surfaces

ARC, ever since you mentioned this a few days ago, I've been intrigued!

If it turns out to bring in more money then its a winner! Safety + more money = good times!!

Thanks for reviewing matey.
no prob's .

I have found that some jobs where there is an awkward window for example where there is a step in the way or some seriously un even ground where

it would be deemed unsafe to put a ladder this helps a great deal !

You say they make any ladder safe, but they don't fit every ladder they only fit most ones.

Great idea and come in handy for uneven surfaces
can you tell me what ladders they don't fit ???

as all the ladders that i have used in the past i would be sure they would fit .

Hes been him self again..... enuff said
Lol I think not, I like them and think they are great bit of kit. just stating what each shop that sells them says about them. Go look for yourself and tell me I'm wrong!

Mint piece of kit Gav, mine went with the ladder when it got nicked but I'll be buying one with the new ladder when I get around to buying one. Skint at minute but hoping to take advantage of ladder exchange before it ends.

Mint piece of kit Gav, mine went with the ladder when it got nicked but I'll be buying one with the new ladder when I get around to buying one. Skint at minute but hoping to take advantage of ladder exchange before it ends.
well you got a year till it ends so should be ok!

Either way love the basemate, was talking to an ariel fitter other day at a house I was doing and he said same that it was best bit of kit he'd bought.

Either way love the basemate, was talking to an ariel fitter other day at a house I was doing and he said same that it was best bit of kit he'd bought.
yer looks a great bit of kit and a lot more versatile than a lot of the other saftey devices too

Latest Posts

Back