Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

150 ro membranes daqua

johnny bravo

Are there any other companies selling Axeon membranes ,  looks like daqua only one . just ordered   3 for £92   + vat.     These are supposed to be the best make  of membranes.   Collins water selling different make .  Will there be much difference.    Only by using them i suppose.     Always used Axeon  membranes.   Just noticed TDS going from 004  to 008.  need to change asap

Are there any other companies selling Axeon membranes ,  looks like daqua only one . just ordered   3 for £92   + vat.     These are supposed to be the best make  of membranes.   Collins water selling different make .  Will there be much difference.    Only by using them i suppose.     Always used Axeon  membranes.   Just noticed TDS going from 004  to 008.  need to change asap
I used spectrum from Daqua same rating as Axeon , Axeon  were out of stock a few months ago so got the spectrum work good no complaints my tds fluctuates between 300 to 390 always brings it down between 006 to 009 very happy with them ?

There are other companies that sell them but be aware some will advertise and not have it in stock. They then send what they claim is the same specification when they are not.

I have had a look at your records and it would be good practice when you change your new membranes to open up the sheeting on the old ones. You then can sometimes tell if your filters are working for you.

There are other companies that sell them but be aware some will advertise and not have it in stock. They then send what they claim is the same specification when they are not.

I have had a look at your records and it would be good practice when you change your new membranes to open up the sheeting on the old ones. You then can sometimes tell if your filters are working for you.
The spectrum membranes  so far have been spot on well pleased with ?

Latest Posts

Back