Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Do use guys use text local and cleaner planner

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I use squeegee for everything, including sending text notifications and invoices. It's simply easier to have all the admin completed in one place, even if I have to pay for messaging. 

We use spread sheets for us works fine , don’t  want the be reliant on any 3 rd party for my business ,loosing info , putting up prices or freezing or crashing programmes we have 3 vans and it takes the wife about 1 hour per week to keep on top of the paper work , but Ime like @Part Timer Ime a dinosaur with technology, but don’t  see any advantages with there programs/apps I have friends that have them and they have showed me how they work and feel the system I use is far easier and quicker, each to there own but I won’t be using them any time soon ??? we dont txt any domestic customers about our visit , we do inform some commercial clients that need to know when we are coming but that’s it . 

Cleaner planner and @Squeegee App are the 2 favourites I believe. There's still a few dinosaurs, me included, that use pen paper and spread sheets.  
I use cleaner planner 

Squeegee is terrible constantly sinking 

Been using CleanerPlanner for a few years now. Not one regret myself. I actually love it. 
Do u link text local in mate ?

i use cleaner planner...i dont use text local...no need for it...i just use my free texts on my phone if i need to text any customers.....

i think CP is really good......no need to print out worksheets and its super slick and easy to use....well worth £15 a month to me.....

There is another option: aworka at £12 a month. The website isn't upto date with all the features but there is a 6 week free trial and no need to input credit card details!

From an email I had with the bloke who runs it he suggests that you can use gocardless and your own phones txt allowance. I haven't tested it yet but might be worth downloading and checking it out.

I use cleaner planner 

I have only ever had 2 problems, the first when I ran out of room so had to get another piece of paper. The other was harder to solve, I ran out of ink and had to get another pen. Fortunately I had about 20 as I got one off Gardiners everytime I placed an order ?

I use Cleanerplanner ? Clenerplanner is cheap but textlocal are not cheap, but text local does make your life easier, i never used text local until 12 months ago, i used to text customers and chase money all manually, i now send all debt reminders and gate reminders via text local , text local = less admin time.

I use Cleanerplanner ? Clenerplanner is cheap but textlocal are not cheap, but text local does make your life easier, i never used text local until 12 months ago, i used to text customers and chase money all manually, i now send all debt reminders and gate reminders via text local , text local = less admin time.
Exactly what I'm doing mate

Used pen and paper for nearly twenty years but decided to move to cleaner planner at the start of last year. I was always against going digital for some of the reasons listed above and also the shear amount of time needed to input all my customer data into the computer but glad I did. No more writing tickets on the fly or messing about with books etc. I also integrated it with text local as it makes sending bulk messages out a doddle. Some of my customers like the idea of being text the night before although quite a few are not bothered and are still happy for me to turn up unannounced. I wouldn’t say it saved me much time generally apart from not having to constantly prepare new worksheets as everything is synced to my phone but it does make managing debts a lot easier and was a great addition when I stopped collecting as I could basically collect from my kitchen instead of out knocking doors. All in all I think it’s personal preference. 

Used pen and paper for nearly twenty years but decided to move to cleaner planner at the start of last year. I was always against going digital for some of the reasons listed above and also the shear amount of time needed to input all my customer data into the computer but glad I did. No more writing tickets on the fly or messing about with books etc. I also integrated it with text local as it makes sending bulk messages out a doddle. Some of my customers like the idea of being text the night before although quite a few are not bothered and are still happy for me to turn up unannounced. I wouldn’t say it saved me much time generally apart from not having to constantly prepare new worksheets as everything is synced to my phone but it does make managing debts a lot easier and was a great addition when I stopped collecting as I could basically collect from my kitchen instead of out knocking doors. All in all I think it’s personal preference. 
I have printed work sheets in a binder. Takes me around 5 minutes to fill in when I get home.

I haven’t collected for years.

I have considered going digital, but am winding my business down so can’t be ar5ed ?

As I've only just started out I don't have enough customers yet to need an app ? One day i  hope i do

So this is my solution at the moment

20210112_150715.jpg

Squeegee had issues a year or so ago but since then its been brand new. Like all software it has small glitches now and then but never had one that has stopped me working (not loading jobs, for instance). And they've always been great to reply and get issues sorted.

CP is the dogs danglys then Aworka I would avoid Squeegee due ongoing issues which have been going on for over 2 years 
Which issues? I ask as I haven't had anything major though I also don't use GoCardless so haven't got any experience of it on that side. 

I used squeegee even before I had my first customer! 

There has only been a couple of instances in the previous 12 months where I've experienced problems but Squeegee fixed them rapidly. They are very responsive and I can't fault them. 

The beauty with Squeegee is everything can be done in the app and no need to synch with a computer. 

I used squeegee even before I had my first customer! 

There has only been a couple of instances in the previous 12 months where I've experienced problems but Squeegee fixed them rapidly. They are very responsive and I can't fault them. 

The beauty with Squeegee is everything can be done in the app and no need to synch with a computer. 
Each to the own 

Latest Posts

Back