Do use guys use text local and cleaner planner

4 minutes ago, NewGuy said:

I used squeegee even before I had my first customer! 

There has only been a couple of instances in the previous 12 months where I've experienced problems but Squeegee fixed them rapidly. They are very responsive and I can't fault them. 

The beauty with Squeegee is everything can be done in the app and no need to synch with a computer. 

Each to the own 

23 minutes ago, Master Jedi Alejandro said:

You did ask 😂

If you read 

I did say Cleaner planner dose any one use cleaner planner and text local 

where did I say anything about squeegee??

11 hours ago, Master Jedi Alejandro said:

Which issues? I ask as I haven't had anything major though I also don't use GoCardless so haven't got any experience of it on that side. 

They couldn't manage a successful import from CP every single job was active even the 100's that weren't on my books anymore this happened multiple times and it never found it that easy to navigate  maybe very different if started out with Squeegee, 

I am just to invested into CP to make a switch and know it inside out plus I have a lot of historical data which would be lost if I made the switch.

• Thanks 1
9 hours ago, Dt 20 said:

If you read 

The nature of forums the subject does veer off a bit, come on next week asking about issues with extel poles for example everyone will tell you they are 💩 and go to Gardiners and get a decent pole. 

• Agree 1
10 hours ago, Dt 20 said:

If you read 

My reply said most on here use CP, Squeegee etc, you replied Squeegee was poor. The users of Squeegee are just posting a reply to your comment. I read it that was the only app you knew of and were looking for other options on how we managed our customers.

• Agree 1
Master Jedi Alejandro
1 hour ago, Iron Giant said:

They couldn't manage a successful import from CP every single job was active even the 100's that weren't on my books anymore this happened multiple times and it never found it that easy to navigate  maybe very different if started out with Squeegee, 

I am just to invested into CP to make a switch and know it inside out plus I have a lot of historical data which would be lost if I made the switch.

Ahh fair enough. They imported for me from spreadsheets I was using and I wasn’t that big at the time (maybe just over 100). All but one job they imported correctly. 

You raise a good point though, about historical data. Squeegee do let you download Excel files which contain a lot of the it holds, but that does raise the question of if you can download past payments, payment dates etc.  

9 hours ago, Master Jedi Alejandro said:

Ahh fair enough. They imported for me from spreadsheets I was using and I wasn’t that big at the time (maybe just over 100). All but one job they imported correctly. 

You raise a good point though, about historical data. Squeegee do let you download Excel files which contain a lot of the it holds, but that does raise the question of if you can download past payments, payment dates etc.  

I had over 400 active jobs and 200+ not on my books anymore, CP offers excel downloads as well trying reading them they make no sense the writing is all over the place.