Gutter & fascia cleans- chems

RWCleaning

Just curious really, most of us use ubix, virisol or no nonsense degreaser etc, I’m a ubix man myself.
But anyway. With the car wash guys closed atm I decided to buy a few bottles & bits and wash my own van this weekend. I bought some ‘demon snow foam’ (I’ve heard of the brand before) put some in my back pack and sprayed my van with my pole and nozzle. Great spray with it, and it stuck! Barely ran down the van. Left it for 5 minutes then agitated with a brush and the rest is history!

I still have half a back pack full. I’m thinking of using the demon snow foam on a dirty fsg job tomorrow. What harm would it do? 
my van is made out of metal, plastic and glass. That’s all we clean when generally.

Anyone used anything else a bit different with good results?

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Iron Giant said:

Try been married for 20 years it's a mental changer 🤯

I'm coming up to my 39th 🤪, you'll probably realise why I like to work away a lot 😀

• Haha 3
59 minutes ago, Pjj said:

Let us know how it goes it won’t hurt anything will be interesting to see how it cleans plastic up .

I did use it. Think I preferred ubix. 

11 hours ago, Part Timer said:

I'm coming up to my 39th 🤪, you'll probably realise why I like to work away a lot 😀

I'll be in a straight jacket 😂

LitteBlueDrop

Coming from car detailing back ground if you want something better, Bilt and Hamber snow foam is 100 times better IMHO at cleaning than any thing you can buy from Halfords. Bilt & Hamber do a great TFR cleaner too.

Never though about using on gutters going to do a test run my house

Edited by LitteBlueDrop
added a bit more
12 hours ago, LitteBlueDrop said:

Coming from car detailing back ground if you want something better, Bilt and Hamber snow foam is 100 times better IMHO at cleaning than any thing you can buy from Halfords. Bilt & Hamber do a great TFR cleaner too.

Never though about using on gutters going to do a test run my house

Hmm ok, I’ll check it out. Thanks