Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Gutter & fascia cleans- chems

RWCleaning

Just curious really, most of us use ubix, virisol or no nonsense degreaser etc, I’m a ubix man myself.
But anyway. With the car wash guys closed atm I decided to buy a few bottles & bits and wash my own van this weekend. I bought some ‘demon snow foam’ (I’ve heard of the brand before) put some in my back pack and sprayed my van with my pole and nozzle. Great spray with it, and it stuck! Barely ran down the van. Left it for 5 minutes then agitated with a brush and the rest is history!

I still have half a back pack full. I’m thinking of using the demon snow foam on a dirty fsg job tomorrow. What harm would it do? 
my van is made out of metal, plastic and glass. That’s all we clean when generally.

Anyone used anything else a bit different with good results?

Let us know how it goes it won’t hurt anything will be interesting to see how it cleans plastic up .

Coming from car detailing back ground if you want something better, Bilt and Hamber snow foam is 100 times better IMHO at cleaning than any thing you can buy from Halfords. Bilt & Hamber do a great TFR cleaner too.

Never though about using on gutters going to do a test run my house

Last edited by a moderator:
Coming from car detailing back ground if you want something better, Bilt and Hamber snow foam is 100 times better IMHO at cleaning than any thing you can buy from Halfords. Bilt & Hamber do a great TFR cleaner too.

Never though about using on gutters going to do a test run my house
Hmm ok, I’ll check it out. Thanks 

Back