Just come across this guy

Pjj

10 minutes ago, harunh said:

I am starting up in March mate, i know a lot of people who do softwashing spray water over the plants first etc and u got to be careful with them, my plan is to put covers over all plants before cleaning is started with all motors away from the cleaning area, i am also planning on cordoning the area off before application

Am i going over the top or am i doing right ? Thanks

It’s probably best to get some formal training all theses points and many more are covered we have been soft washing for many years and thought I had a very good knowledge of the subject ,I went on a course and was very surprised how much I learned , Darren at purple rhino does courses the cost would be re cooped in a mornings work very good value for money .  

9 minutes ago, Pjj said:

It’s probably best to get some formal training all theses points and many more are covered we have been soft washing for many years and thought I had a very good knowledge of the subject ,I went on a course and was very surprised how much I learned , Darren at purple rhino does courses the cost would be re cooped in a mornings work very good value for money .  

Yes im going on one with soft wash  training solutions they are credited in City & Guilds , i also have my window cleaning certificates in city and guilds 🙂

scottish cleaning service
12 hours ago, harunh said:

Yes im going on one with soft wash  training solutions they are credited in City & Guilds , i also have my window cleaning certificates in city and guilds 🙂

Is Michael Conway holding it?

45 minutes ago, scottish cleaning service said:

Aye, same as the one I went to. very good.

Costv£495 yeah , how good is it , what did u learn ? More info plz lol

im going on the course on 16 and 17th of Feb 😁😁

Edited by harunh
scottish cleaning service
26 minutes ago, harunh said:

Costv£495 yeah , how good is it , what did u learn ? More info plz lol

im going on the course on 16 and 17th of Feb 😁😁

Its over two days and there's a lot to take in. Try and take notes to remember stuff. Its an eye opener. Well worth the money.