Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

What would you do?

Morning all, hope your all well i know i only contribute in fita and starts on the site but really could use some advice on this one.

Woke up this morning to a mesaage on wattsapp from one of my customers, well when i say message it was a picture, quite a racy one tbf.

Picture was sent at 11.55pm and she hasnt been online since, im pretty sure her fella has the same name as me so 99.9% sure shes just sent it to the wrong Jon.

Do i tell her shes sent it to wrong person and that she can rest assured that it has been deleted or do i just ignore it.

Obviously she will see that ive seen it as it will show on her phone that its been seen/read.

Anybody had similar happen if so how did you deal with it.

(My wifes said shes just after a free clean 🤣🤣)

• Haha 7
Clearview Lee

Haha....I’m quite pally with another window cleaner and he called me a c**t (in jest) a coupe of months back but sent it to his customer by mistake!! 😬😬 He apologised profusely, but never heard anything back. 🤭
I don’t do any of my customer dealings on WhatsApp. 

Edited by Clearview Lee
Added text

I would make like it never happened, if it was that racy she is probably going to be mortified, might teach her not to drink & post. 🤣

• Like 3
6 minutes ago, Markyboy 50 said:

Care to share this pic with us? Then we might be able to tell if it was accidental or not 😜

Lol its been deleted.

Update:

Shes sent me a message appoogising and said it was ment for her fella whose on nights 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I told her dont worry its been deleted.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, HWCS said:

Update:

Shes sent me a message appoogising and said it was ment for her fella whose on nights 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Lucky fella I guess.

• Haha 1

You shouldn't have deleted it so that next time you went and washed her windows you could have shown her it and asked if it was meant for you or had she sent it by mistake.

• Haha 3
8 hours ago, HWCS said:

Update:

Sorry to hear that mate 👍  

9 hours ago, HWCS said:

Update:

Well if her fella is on nights 😏 Tell the Wife you've an internal job that can only be done when offices are shut 😜 

On 14/01/2021 at 10:09, HWCS said:

Lol its been deleted.

mate.. we all know that officially you have to say that.. but what you send me in PM stays in PM 🤣

• Haha 3

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.