Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

What would you do?

HWCS

Morning all, hope your all well i know i only contribute in fita and starts on the site but really could use some advice on this one.

Woke up this morning to a mesaage on wattsapp from one of my customers, well when i say message it was a picture, quite a racy one tbf.

Picture was sent at 11.55pm and she hasnt been online since, im pretty sure her fella has the same name as me so 99.9% sure shes just sent it to the wrong Jon.

Do i tell her shes sent it to wrong person and that she can rest assured that it has been deleted or do i just ignore it.

Obviously she will see that ive seen it as it will show on her phone that its been seen/read.

Anybody had similar happen if so how did you deal with it.

(My wifes said shes just after a free clean ??)

Haha....I’m quite pally with another window cleaner and he called me a c**t (in jest) a coupe of months back but sent it to his customer by mistake!! ?? He apologised profusely, but never heard anything back. ?
I don’t do any of my customer dealings on WhatsApp. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I would make like it never happened, if it was that racy she is probably going to be mortified, might teach her not to drink & post. ?

Update:

Shes sent me a message appoogising and said it was ment for her fella whose on nights ????

I told her dont worry its been deleted.

Latest Posts

Back