What do u use to Apply chemicals to gutters

Thinking about getting a back pack for applying chemicals 

Seen a ionic constant flow but they seem expensive for what they are when a back pack would do the same job any other suggestions guys 

I use my gardiner back pack with a crappy ionic pole that I had laying dormant with a 50 degree spray attachment. Does the trick and far cheaper than the constantflow.

11 minutes ago, Woody86 said:

I use my gardiner back pack with a crappy ionic pole that I had laying dormant with a 50 degree spray attachment. Does the trick and far cheaper than the constantflow.

Yeah I think I'm going for the backpack 

On 15/01/2021 at 14:13, Dt 20 said:

Yeah I think I'm going for the backpack 

For £100 it's a no brainer and looks professional too. Plus if you get a 25l drum you can drain out the solution and use it for normal window cleaning for those hard to get to properties.

I've heard a few saying that the solution can damage the pump but I've not had any issues in the time that I've used it. 

1 hour ago, steve garwood said:

Get a weed sprayer from Wilkos, cut of the trigger Lance, fit a female EZ connector, job done 👍

Sounds interesting mate may try that tbh 

1 minute ago, Dt 20 said:

Sounds interesting mate may try that tbh 

Worked for me for years. Sub add on’s out now, so gave the sprayer to my ex worker Danny who still uses it 

On 15/01/2021 at 20:18, Martyn said:

I use a pump up garden sprayer with an old pole for higher GFS.

I started like this, it works but is slow compared to a dedicated backpack and pole system. If your looking to get the job done quickly i would recommend spending the extra and having a 25L mix ready to go with abattery that provides constant flow. I use backpack with a stiff bristle brush and virosol mix + hosepipe with thin nozzle to rinse - works a treat. I have considered using some of the foam spray ones to save some arm ache but i am nervous that using them is ends up causing 'clean' marks from the runoffs on walls, pathways and cars which ends up being more trouble than its worth - also the chemical is more expensive.