Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Window Cleaning Van & Equipment for sale

WCF

Help Support WCF:

F2F

2009 Peugeot Partner 850 S HDI 90 with only 52000 genuine miles on the clock & MOT until Sept. 2021.
One previous owner as I have had this van since 2012. Factory fitted full width bulkhead.

Totally reliable and has been serviced every year without fail. New clutch fitted in August 2019 & a new battery in Dec.2020.
Has passed every MOT without any advisories.
Two small issues, rear offside lens is cracked but has been for a few years. I just never got round to replacing it and nearside door does not open with key. The key only goes halfway in, so maybe the previous owner changed the lock? Again, it's not really a big issue and has never bothered me.

It has been fitted out with a 250 litre tank and  Pure Freedom 2 man setup. i.e 2 pumps, 2 controllers & 2 leisure batteries, although one of the pumps does not work. Includes hose reel with 100metres of Microbore hose and Gardiner CLX22 with Superlite brush. I will include any other spares and window cleaning accessories that I can find as I have recently retired and I have no further use of the van or equipment.

Van complete with setup ready to go £3250. Based in Crawley, West Sussex.

Inside.jpg

Setup.jpg

Van.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Posts

Back