Best Combination Ladders

Part Timer

I left my large step ladders on my last job in Newmarket last week, I doubt they'll be there when I'm back down next month. I don't currently own any ladders so can anyone recommend a set of ladders that can reach first floor gutters, using a stand off, and are easily convertible into step ladders. They need to be sturdy as I'm a rather hefty chap 🐘 

4 hours ago, Part Timer said:

I left my large step ladders on my last job in Newmarket last week, I doubt they'll be there when I'm back down next month. I don't currently own any ladders so can anyone recommend a set of ladders that can reach first floor gutters, using a stand off, and are easily convertible into step ladders. They need to be sturdy as I'm a rather hefty chap 🐘 

State side... this werner ladder works great, tad heavy to lug around all day but will do everything you need it to do for years.

You most likely can source this type of ladder local to you @Part Timer

Screenshot_20210123-085102_Google.jpg

5 minutes ago, ched999uk said:

This one is similar but different brand 4 x 5 rung Extension Ladder: 4.7 metre It looks like the total length is only about 15.5ft so might not be long enough for your needs but nice and compact for back of van.

The back of my van, Fiat Ducato, is huge, can get a set of triples in the back

23 hours ago, swc1 said:

State side... this werner ladder works great, tad heavy to lug around all day but will do everything you need it to do for years.

You most likely can source this type of ladder local to you @Part Timer

Screenshot_20210123-085102_Google.jpg

Bought a set of MT26, just gives me that bit extra height, substantially more expensive in the UK though, thanks for your help.

22 minutes ago, Part Timer said:

Bought a set of MT26, just gives me that bit extra height, substantially more expensive in the UK though, thanks for your help.

I have the little giant revelation ladder which is very similar excellent ladder / steps but heavy and expensive , we use them for inside conservatory’s 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Pjj said:

I have the little giant revelation ladder which is very similar excellent ladder / steps but heavy and expensive , we use them for inside conservatory’s 

Saw them but they weren't high enough as a ladder, saves me buying a set of ladders as well as these extend to 26'.  Hopefully fit behind the water tank so don't take up any room.

Just now, Part Timer said:

Saw them but they weren't high enough as a ladder, saves me buying a set of ladders as well as these extend to 26'.  Hopefully fit behind the water tank so don't take up any room.

Mine are 5 rungs high when closed as steps , I have never used them as a ladder cannot remember how high they are in that form ? 18-22 feet ?.. 

On 24/01/2021 at 08:46, Part Timer said:

So does it fit behind the water tank...🤣

31 minutes ago, swc1 said:

So does it fit behind the water tank...🤣

Not delivered yet, meant to be here today but now due February 15th and I'm working away all that week 🙄

1 hour ago, Part Timer said:

Not delivered yet, meant to be here today but now due February 15th and I'm working away all that week 🙄

Well you'll have something new to play with when you get home then 🤣