Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Best Combination Ladders

Part Timer

Premium Member
I left my large step ladders on my last job in Newmarket last week, I doubt they'll be there when I'm back down next month. I don't currently own any ladders so can anyone recommend a set of ladders that can reach first floor gutters, using a stand off, and are easily convertible into step ladders. They need to be sturdy as I'm a rather hefty chap ? 

I left my large step ladders on my last job in Newmarket last week, I doubt they'll be there when I'm back down next month. I don't currently own any ladders so can anyone recommend a set of ladders that can reach first floor gutters, using a stand off, and are easily convertible into step ladders. They need to be sturdy as I'm a rather hefty chap ? 
State side... this werner ladder works great, tad heavy to lug around all day but will do everything you need it to do for years.

You most likely can source this type of ladder local to you @Part Timer

Screenshot_20210123-085102_Google.jpg

Bought a set of MT26, just gives me that bit extra height, substantially more expensive in the UK though, thanks for your help.
I have the little giant revelation ladder which is very similar excellent ladder / steps but heavy and expensive , we use them for inside conservatory’s 

I have the little giant revelation ladder which is very similar excellent ladder / steps but heavy and expensive , we use them for inside conservatory’s 
Saw them but they weren't high enough as a ladder, saves me buying a set of ladders as well as these extend to 26'.  Hopefully fit behind the water tank so don't take up any room.

Saw them but they weren't high enough as a ladder, saves me buying a set of ladders as well as these extend to 26'.  Hopefully fit behind the water tank so don't take up any room.
Mine are 5 rungs high when closed as steps , I have never used them as a ladder cannot remember how high they are in that form ? 18-22 feet ?.. 

So does it fit behind the water tank...?

Latest Posts

Back