Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Water fed pole soft wash

WCF

Help Support WCF:

TommieC

Hi guys, 

After a little advice.

I currently run a generalised cleaning business and a few customers have asked for render and room cleaning services.

I have tried looking up how to do this and it looks like a lot of window cleaners offer this service.

Surely the Hypo is not fed through the pure water system into the WFP? 

Some guidance on how the WFP cleaners apply this and rinse please

Hi guys, 

After a little advice.

I currently run a generalised cleaning business and a few customers have asked for render and room cleaning services.

I have tried looking up how to do this and it looks like a lot of window cleaners offer this service.

Most use a backpack and wfp you can feed it through a wfp brush or use a spray nozzle , works very well . Rinse using  garden hose of if you have to use wfp and tank or backpack 

Last edited by a moderator:
Cheap 12v pump and battery.. connect wfp reel to pump and stick inlet hose in 25l drum of premixed hypo/surfactant. 

Run enough water through the pump and reel etc after to clear it all out of chems then fine to use on windows or just leave until next softwash job.

Hi guys, 

After a little advice.

Ive been a window cleaning business for 8 years and i am launching soft washing in 6 weeks ?  I advise u to do a lot of research before starting up soft washing , i mean in health and safety terms of hypo, its not like a bit of water , theres serious consequences to it if not handled properly, so make sure u have the correct PPE when working with it, and good luck ? 

Back