Large window cleaner pouch

Hi. Please can anyone advise me of a large belt pouch suitable for a window cleaner.  The newer urger eco tech is too small but his older one which is made from some kind of canvas material is fine. My husband has very large hands and desperately needs new pouches on his belt.

thank you

9 hours ago, Tan said:

Hi. Please can anyone advise me of a large belt pouch suitable for a window cleaner.  The newer urger eco tech is too small but his older one which is made from some kind of canvas material is fine. My husband has very large hands and desperately needs new pouches on his belt.

thank you

Your probably better buying a joiners pouch are something, the new pouches are woeful. Moermans is the worst out. Mine ripped in a week

I’ve got winspray jumbo pockets from window clean centre. Decent nice and big with two compartments. Only thing is they are quite a soft material. I prefer them to be a more stiff material as it’s easier for me to slip my scrims in and out. Would buy them again though.