Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Upgrading a Vac

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Supremely

Bought an atom originally and have used it mainly with domestic customers with very few problems, however we are getting more and more commercial work and thus far the atom is causing a few problems mainly with power ability so looking to upgrade to a more commercial machine.

Have looked at the Skyvac Industrial and it looks pretty good plus it also has the elite poles which is what I would want there is also the gutter vac systems Predator which looks good as well but it seems they don't have the elite poles with that, so does anybody opinions on this or any other recommendations in this area?

Bought an atom originally and have used it mainly with domestic customers with very few problems, however we are getting more and more commercial work and thus far the atom is causing a few problems mainly with power ability so looking to upgrade to a more commercial machine.

Have looked at the Skyvac Industrial and it looks pretty good plus it also has the elite poles which is what I would want there is also the gutter vac systems Predator which looks good as well but it seems they don't have the elite poles with that, so does anybody opinions on this or any other recommendations in this area?
I've got the Industrial and would either get the Predator or  upgrade to the Interceptor. Why not buy the Predator and the elite poles separately 

Thanks Part-timer yes it seems obvious really about the poles was just looking at their packages and it only had the tapered poles on the page so will look again at the accessories.

With industrial tough you say you have one already so you wouldn't recommend it then in as much preferring the predator?

Thanks Part-timer yes it seems obvious really about the poles was just looking at their packages and it only had the tapered poles on the page so will look again at the accessories.

With industrial tough you say you have one already so you wouldn't recommend it then in as much preferring the predator?
Don't get me wrong the Industrial has done everything I've asked of it and Spinacleans customer service is very good.

The price differential is large enough to try the unknown and by the video is stronger than the Industrial. I'm not convinced about the chassis it sits on though.

Ah ok fair enough, think I'll look more into the predator.

btw the Interceptor looks brilliant although budget wont go that far atm.

Thanks for your view

Back