Gutter cleans & Soft washing

Chris Baxter

Chris Baxter

New venue for me i use to have a traditional window cleaning round between 2000 & 2010 but since then was lucky enough to have a full time job pre Covid-19.  I've now moved to rural Devon and looking to start up a Gutter cleaning service with the add on of facia and gutter washing then maybe add a few windows and the odd conservatory clean. Do you think I will be able to operate with a 25lt trolley with a built-in DI to get me started.

34 minutes ago, Chris Baxter said:

New venue for me i use to have a traditional window cleaning round between 2000 & 2010 but since then was lucky enough to have a full time job pre Covid-19.  I've now moved to rural Devon and looking to start up a Gutter cleaning service with the add on of facia and gutter washing then maybe add a few windows and the odd conservatory clean. Do you think I will be able to operate with a 25lt trolley with a built-in DI to get me started.

Anything is possible but I personally think you're doing it the wrong way round. Start off with the windows, repeat business, then get into the add ons of gutters, fascia etc.

If you don't have the finances for a van mount then I'd be looking at taking pure out with me. To clean fascia etc you don't need pure, just plug in to customers outside tap, I'd also clean their windows with normal water and then a quick once over with pure.

Lots of info regarding all of this on the site. 

• Like 1