Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Removing black spot on paving

tench0771

I struggled with removing it today nite mare what % hypo do you guys use i was using 15 litres of water to 5 liters of hypo 

20210128_130834.jpg

20210130_112723.jpg

She was happy with clean even tipped me so i left it as is but was not happy other side was fine just that area on corner ☹

She was happy with clean even tipped me so i left it as is but was not happy other side was fine just that area on corner ☹
Aye, been there but you will know what to do the next time. When you go to price the job make sure you have 5l hypo in the van and plenty of rags. If you get the job there and then, then see if there is any bad black bits and leave some neat hypo rags down or do the same when you turn up to do the job. By the time you are ready to go it has usually done its job. ?

Most folk think black lichen is apart of the Indian sandstone I have found out. tbh

Cheers lads all lurning curve at minit but i do luv me pw jobs do them Saturdays so it dont interrupt my Window Cleaning ?

Latest Posts

Back