Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Coolest customers car.

Martyn

Just for fun, what is the coolest car any of your customers (past or present) has owned?

I'm going to kick it off with;

c1929 Bentley Speed Six.

1940s Kubel Wagen.

Multiple Ferrari's (kept in a secret location that I never got to visit)?

Don’t get me started on this subject , we have customers that have 

Aston martins

Porsche's

Ferrari 308 

Bentley continental 

loads with expensive , BMW,Audi,Mercedes , Range Rovers , Volvos . 

Along with the normal run of the mill stuff .

We have a couple of specials, one is a 1960's Aston Martin DB 5 that cost £60k to restore, won't tell us what it cost to buy and a Mercedes AMG GT R, the safety car in F1. A few Bentleys etc but those 2 are special.

Has to be a mclaren then a porsche 911 then a m4 couple of maseratis , r8 gtr 

Last edited by a moderator:
Its more Quantity than Quality, but one of my customers has about 8 Jag XKR, 1 XKRS, and one with a Grantley conversion to have an F-type front end. Not known the customers long enough to know whats tucked away in their garages. Still doesn't quite beat my Capri with a 24v Cossie conversion for me though?

One of my customers years ago had a ferrari 348. That was pretty cool he even let me sit in it.

Another custy had an H reg merc 560 se coupe. He also has a 1984 SL convertable. Oh yeah I have just remembered. I have a customer who owns a TVR cerbera thats got to be my favourite.

A new one for coolest customer cars. One of my custys has just bought a 2013 dodge challenger SRT. I have fallen in love and need to rob a bank asap so I can get one. Its got a 6.4 ltr V8 producing 500 BHP.  0-60 in 4 seconds

A new one for coolest customer cars. One of my custys has just bought a 2013 dodge challenger SRT. I have fallen in love and need to rob a bank asap so I can get one. Its got a 6.4 ltr V8 producing 500 BHP.  0-60 in 4 seconds
You dont need anything that fast on normal roads...my golf GTD automatic does 0-60 in 7 seconds...trust me that's fast enough!200bhp and 400nm of torque..power that you can use!and it's great on fuel...so much fun to drive too!(its like a go kart!)??

You dont need anything that fast on normal roads...my golf GTD automatic does 0-60 in 7 seconds...trust me that's fast enough!200bhp and 400nm of torque..power that you can use!and it's great on fuel...so much fun to drive too!(its like a go kart!)??
He even took my for a ride in it. It was like sitting in a big comfy armchair. That V8 just sounds amazing. Always liked the look of the challenger. Yes golfs are good to. Do like a sports coupe though.

Back