Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Any interest in rounds south coast Hampshire?

chris clean

Hey all I have in total about 400 customer on my books south coast areaof Hampshire. Majority are monthly and 6 weekly with some 8 or 12 weekly but priced much hitherto reflect. Due to new business interests I plan on starting later this year I am looking to see if there is any interest in buying parts of my round/rounds. I plan to stay on the glass but on a much smaller level to free up time so would be open to selling some of work rather than all if that suits someone. I'm asking now so if anyone is interested I have a few months to make arrangements with customers and take a new cleaner to meet customers so you know your getting genuine customers. Most have been with me for 3-4 years and the newer ones are normally neighbours or recommendations as I havent advertised for years. All good players as bad ones have always been got rid of quickly. Great scope for extra income as many have gutters/ conservatorys etc done atleast annualy and are used to paying good price for these add ons. I haven't mentioned price of sale at this point as I first need to know if theres interest and then if there is happy to discuss how many someone may want to buy and in what area and then I could add up the value of that Work. I'm not in any hurry but if anyone interested please let me know and drop me a message. Cheers 

Back