Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

Upgrading to a 2 man Setup help

Upgrading to a 2 man set up is there a way to do it witj my current tank with one outlet or will I Have to buy a new. Tank with 2 outlets etc? 

Thanks 

Edited by paul1

Normally just tee off the single tank outlet to 2 strainers and 2 pumps. I would put a shutoff before each strainer. So if you have to take a pump out to repair you still have other in operation.

I drilled a half inch hole and dropped a hose of the same size. Bought a new pump ( gives you the flexibility if one breaks down) and work off the same battery. Not necessarily the right way but that’s what I did and works fine. 

• Like 2
Just now, Part Timer said:

Most 2 man set ups run off one tank outlet. 

Like I said probably not the right way but it worked. The only benefit really if one fails the others there. I’ll have a change round of mine at some to see how that works (when it warms up a bit lol) I’ll pick your brains when I do if that okay

1 minute ago, richb77 said:

Like I said probably not the right way but it worked. The only benefit really if one fails the others there. I’ll have a change round of mine at some to see how that works (when it warms up a bit lol) I’ll pick your brains when I do if that okay

Wouldn't take long to pick my technical brain, all of 5 seconds. Can post a photo of how mine's done is about as much technical help you'll get off me.

1 minute ago, paul1 said:

How? What parts do I need to do it please? Thanks 

My van is at my son's house but sure there's loads on here that can help.

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.