Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

Tulsion Vs Unger vote

Ian your local window

Ian your local window

Hi guys and gals,

As far as resin goes could you vote on Unger Vs Tulsion? which do you feel is better, on cost and value for money ie. how long it lasts. A simple answer like "Unger" or "Tulsion" and if you can why?

Many thanks,

Ian

Edited by Iron Giant
removed link

I've only ever used Tulsion as that's what was supplied to me when I started. I stayed with it because it seems to be the most popular and trusted from what I read on the forums.

• Like 2
Ian your local window
Just now, Davy G said:

I've only ever used Tulsion as that's what was supplied to me when I started. I stayed with it because it seems to be the most popular and trusted from what I read on the forums.

thank you

Tulsion for me. Tried a few different brands over the years including Unger a couple of times. I found Tulsion lasted a lot longer and I’d feel like I wasn’t using the best product for the job if I had to use something else. Unless anyone uses the nuclear grade stuff? 🤣

I use Unger as it always seems available and is usually quite a bit cheaper. I only use about half a bag a year so don't feel the need to try anything else.

It says your from Helston, same place as @Pjj 

We have always used tulsion , I don’t think I know him @Part Timer but there is a new guy going round with a van with local window on it a it’s a red Peugeot type of van is that you ?@ian your local window 

I am root beer

Can I throw a spanner in the works and say Ionics?

why?

Because it’s always under the current average of £90 per bag of 25 litres. Always available and it lasts a reasonable amount of time in my opinion longer than unger however I’d have to test against tulison Mb115 for how long that lasts.

Ian your local window
10 hours ago, Davy G said:

Thanks very much

6 hours ago, I am root beer said:

why?

Because it’s always under the current average of £90 per bag of 25 litres. Always available and it lasts a reasonable amount of time in my opinion longer than unger however I’d have to test against tulison Mb115 for how long that lasts.

Thanks very much

why?

Thanks very much

Ian your local window
7 hours ago, Pjj said:

We have always used tulsion , I don’t think I know him @Part Timer but there is a new guy going round with a van with local window on it a it’s a red Peugeot type of van is that you ?@ian your local window 

Thanks very much, yes that's me, I know Dean & Luke, I've bumped into them, great to meet you on here, be great to say hi one day. I'm a newbie! Cheers Ian

why?

Thanks very much

8 hours ago, Part Timer said:

I use Unger as it always seems available and is usually quite a bit cheaper. I only use about half a bag a year so don't feel the need to try anything else.

It says your from Helston, same place as @Pjj 

Thanks very much, I've messaged @pjj to say hi too, cheers

2 hours ago, Ian your local window said:

Thanks very much, yes that's me, I know Dean & Luke, I've bumped into them, great to meet you on here, be great to say hi one day. I'm a newbie! Cheers Ian

Thanks very much

Thanks very much, I've messaged @pjj to say hi too, cheers

Ok Ian next time I see your van I’ll try and. Stop for a chat , I know  Dean/Luke as well 😂😂

15 hours ago, I am root beer said:

why?

I don't think Ionics manufacture resin do they? I think they buy it in from a manufacturer, but which one? @Doug Atkinson might know.

Ian your local window
42 minutes ago, steve garwood said:

AC6E6739-C701-47CB-9D69-71F95338207F.jpeg

🙂

3 hours ago, Martyn said:

I don't think Ionics manufacture resin do they? I think they buy it in from a manufacturer, but which one? @Doug Atkinson might know.

Thanks

12 hours ago, Ian your local window said:

great to meet you on here, be great to say hi one day. I'm a newbie! Cheers Ian

He will tell you all about the virtues of hot water it will be like a Sunday morning sermon 😬

• Haha 2
6 minutes ago, Iron Giant said:

He will tell you all about the virtues of hot water it will be like a Sunday morning sermon 😬

What, he has hot water?

• Haha 3
27 minutes ago, P4dstar said:

🤫shhh, you know he doesn't like to talk about it.

Don't mention gutter vaccing or softwashing either,  it will like going round a relatives who gets out the family photo albums 

• Haha 3

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.