Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Tulsion Vs Unger vote

Hi guys and gals,

As far as resin goes could you vote on Unger Vs Tulsion? which do you feel is better, on cost and value for money ie. how long it lasts. A simple answer like "Unger" or "Tulsion" and if you can why?

Many thanks,

Ian

Last edited by a moderator:
I've only ever used Tulsion as that's what was supplied to me when I started. I stayed with it because it seems to be the most popular and trusted from what I read on the forums.

Tulsion for me. Tried a few different brands over the years including Unger a couple of times. I found Tulsion lasted a lot longer and I’d feel like I wasn’t using the best product for the job if I had to use something else. Unless anyone uses the nuclear grade stuff? ?

We have always used tulsion , I don’t think I know him @Part Timer but there is a new guy going round with a van with local window on it a it’s a red Peugeot type of van is that you ?@ian your local window 

Can I throw a spanner in the works and say Ionics?

why?

Because it’s always under the current average of £90 per bag of 25 litres. Always available and it lasts a reasonable amount of time in my opinion longer than unger however I’d have to test against tulison Mb115 for how long that lasts.

I've only ever used Tulsion as that's what was supplied to me when I started. I stayed with it because it seems to be the most popular and trusted from what I read on the forums.
Thanks very much

why?

Because it’s always under the current average of £90 per bag of 25 litres. Always available and it lasts a reasonable amount of time in my opinion longer than unger however I’d have to test against tulison Mb115 for how long that lasts.
Thanks very much

why?

Thanks very much

We have always used tulsion , I don’t think I know him @Part Timer but there is a new guy going round with a van with local window on it a it’s a red Peugeot type of van is that you ?@ian your local window 
Thanks very much, yes that's me, I know Dean & Luke, I've bumped into them, great to meet you on here, be great to say hi one day. I'm a newbie! Cheers Ian

why?

Thanks very much

I use Unger as it always seems available and is usually quite a bit cheaper. I only use about half a bag a year so don't feel the need to try anything else.

It says your from Helston, same place as @Pjj 
Thanks very much, I've messaged @pjj to say hi too, cheers

Thanks very much, yes that's me, I know Dean & Luke, I've bumped into them, great to meet you on here, be great to say hi one day. I'm a newbie! Cheers Ian

Thanks very much

Thanks very much, I've messaged @pjj to say hi too, cheers
Ok Ian next time I see your van I’ll try and. Stop for a chat , I know  Dean/Luke as well ??

why?

I don't think Ionics manufacture resin do they? I think they buy it in from a manufacturer, but which one? @Doug Atkinson might know.

Hi you can get quality resin and filters from finest filters for a 3rd of the price of them 

quality products , buy cheaper work smarter 

Back