Gutter vac advice needed, will pay cash

OGradys

Check out Kiam's new range on eBay. As GVS did - Kiam have now jumped on the Elsea band wagon as well, the only difference is the Kiam new model has the newer Elsea head unit.

Edited by THL4KEL
  • Like 1
47 minutes ago, THL4KEL said:

Check out Kiam's new range on eBay. As GVS did - Kiam have now jumped on the Elsea band wagon as well, the only difference is the Kiam new model has the newer Elsea head unit.

He should have got someone who knew what they were doing to do the video 🤣 Very amateurish and didn't actually look that good. I have an old Kiam that I converted to side entry and it sucks most things up using 2 motors.

13 minutes ago, THL4KEL said:

Looks alright that new Kiam not sure how it compares on price with the GVS deal. Be nice to see someone copy the Spinaclean poles..

Its quite a bit cheaper and you can buy machine only

Edited by Part Timer
13 hours ago, Part Timer said:

Probably the GVS predator

They sound very good problem seams to be getting one they dint have any stock I have several friends that want to buy one but been told they cannot get them at this time 

6 minutes ago, Pjj said:

They sound very good problem seams to be getting one they dint have any stock I have several friends that want to buy one but been told they cannot get them at this time 

@THL4KELhas found a very similar one for a lot less money

22 hours ago, harunh said:

Wow them Kiams are so cheap ? ?

Are these any good ?

Very cheap for that type of power

Its not that cheap, thats the new one which is a rebadged Elsea Titan what was rebranded into a Predator which Kiam have now moved onto. They have a couple of models.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Kiam-Cyclone-P-Gutter-Vacuum-Cleaner-20ft-6m-Pole-Kit-Holdall-Bag-4K-WiFi-Camera/353359122611?hash=item5245d850b3:g:cfEAAOSwG3tgBriW

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Kiam-Cyclone-S-Gutter-Vacuum-Cleaner-20ft-6m-Pole-Kit-Holdall-Bag-4K-Wifi-Camera/124534619217?_trkparms=ispr%3D1&hash=item1cfed77c51:g:JBQAAOSwTh1gBrCh&amdata=enc%3AAQAFAAACcBaobrjLl8XobRIiIML1V4Imu%2Fn%2BzU5L90Z278x5ickkp2NA0WuhQytmt4dbStg00Obn6RaTOho84T7clBGLmeLQlw6pWuiMK1VFKQQxo%2FMfV4e0gQ9WhPSTnFX%2FMDj5qbWUoNouXmB9NGmZkDrx%2BuHPlZF8KOpfv5n1j458EXox6xdp74dP0oLnGI9OCoQ6Lq%2FWIqeXULKb0oWnPspKKNODzlz%2BCuVoIFL2pwctNFiA81WH3LfUWz%2BPwwcHNtztUg7Q28vezD2qoNn5HIMXZgwxNbKYP1ET7s2eQyA5lzp4XH8hE3blG47o8xD5AlBIcgOut5JIEduds7ZQ4Lc0eD%2BXMG8JCSGbiaGxmgLv4sqVLz5POYu2z6EDNQiKG40Qk7dJNvnusr1oOD2sjqo%2BCMT3imjykaNq26wdLIM33wl4V59IIMp8x6IoEbdoPH51AP8iabejijQiwJiKW7ASPZcslywb3iRQsR1qHYkekjXuOTeHnvI5DmjimUqxTp26MOZpVjbuGgsJd3NtBoeZOhhNVfB5BIenBU6iQh9zSLA6LGkZ2sq2DaX61VghDzougjRp2eUmgBFxepocRCqVbO5v6pc5G7ybliqWr2U085BiRb76w%2BOqsiIlv0gmC2oNDU5yTEHiSaOg7wkEZBSucAZIgLj2sN14%2FLE1tUTtJHFA%2Fbt0%2FF4x3RZOTtV8tPk4Cn9zx0IPxH9UOFLHLiToJhWspBT0z7uE7mTpd%2BvH848IJfcSOh6cjHxM7wrECw15KB0poJQ3NrRo0U%2Bxd%2BsOjl3kNiUPlz3o3ha%2BNZChyLxu1N61NC4zgFN%2B7qEXHUdP3Q%3D%3D|cksum%3A12453461921702816ba956234dce9d9b49040aeef5a4|ampid%3APL_CLK|clp%3A2334524

Edited by THL4KEL
GVS Julia Martin
On 05/02/2021 at 20:39, Pjj said:

They are in stock on their own and with aluminium. We’re just waiting for carbon to come in approx 20th Feb 

GVS Julia Martin
On 06/02/2021 at 20:10, THL4KEL said:

They are different models

• 2 weeks later...
GVS Julia Martin
On 05/02/2021 at 20:39, Pjj said:

We have the Predators in stock with our aerospace aluminium pole kits. It's the carbon poles that have been out of stock following various transportation issues. However, they are currently with customs awaiting clearance and should be, as we advised with us by the end of February.  

If any enquiries are made direct to us, we can answer those questions, likewise, feel free to tag me on these posts and I can answer all questions regarding our products. 

8 hours ago, GVS Julia Martin said:

We have the Predators in stock with our aerospace aluminium pole kits. It's the carbon poles that have been out of stock following various transportation issues. However, they are currently with customs awaiting clearance and should be, as we advised with us by the end of February.  

If any enquiries are made direct to us, we can answer those questions, likewise, feel free to tag me on these posts and I can answer all questions regarding our products. 

I got a predator of GVS . i highly recommend it ... Top customer service aswell 🙂 

• Like 1