New x-line trolly system advice for sFg and conservatory

Danny91

Hi I’ve made the jump and gone the the xLIne 45 litre trolley system with the water purification kit. I’m just wondering what brushes do you use for sFg and conny roofs? Do you go the for rinse bar ? The brush I’ve been supplied with only has the two jets. 
also I’m getting a spray pack to spray the chemical onto the sFg and conny roofs so I know which I’m getting just a bit lost for what chemicals to use ? Something I could leave to soak for say 5/10 minutes tops and then be ready to rinse and scrub away. Thanks again for the help  

Digitalwindowcleaner

Ubik 2000 is good for conservatory roofs. Wet the roof, spray on the ubik, leave for 5 minutes, agitate and rinse. I'm currently using the gardiner backpack and was thinking of upgrading to the Xline 45l trolley!

How do you find it in general?

Very early stages mate only had a small bit of practice with it but seems a good bit of kit so far, I’ve not got anything to compare it to thou and until I actually get out there hitting it I I’ll see how good it really is.

my first upgrade for it’s going to be the remote control to turn it off and on I think 

Digitalwindowcleaner
6 hours ago, Danny91 said:

Very early stages mate only had a small bit of practice with it but seems a good bit of kit so far, I’ve not got anything to compare it to thou and until I actually get out there hitting it I I’ll see how good it really is.

my first upgrade for it’s going to be the remote control to turn it off and on I think 

I use a univalve with the gardiner back pack which works well!