Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Selling my Window cleaning round

It pulls in nearly 8 grand every 4 weeks think we are good distance apart but thanks for the offer ?
@Wesleyis this a sole trade business or a LTD company? Please confirm.

Thank you

Harunh@WindowCleaningForums

Last edited by a moderator:
Huh? ?

So, my maths is terrible so I’ll show my working. 

£8k every 4 weeks he said. So, 52/4 = 13. 13 x £8 = £104k. Ohh ok I was 4K out ?

Even if it’s 12 cleans a year, that’s still £96k, so enough to pay VAT
Doubt he will be working flat out. No one works 5 days a week, 52 weeks of the year. Once you factor in holidays, sick time, bad weather etc he’s probs just floating under the vat threshold. Pointless being vat reg if your gonna stay so close to it as you will be coming out with less than being just under it and not paying vat. 

Doubt he will be working flat out. No one works 5 days a week, 52 weeks of the year. Once you factor in holidays, sick time, bad weather etc he’s probs just floating under the vat threshold. Pointless being vat reg if your gonna stay so close to it as you will be coming out with less than being just under it and not paying vat. 
I reckon will be taking 100k + per year with add ons included

70k will be through the bank and the rest wil be cash 

The amount of sole traders who take 100k plus per year is a large number ?

I reckon will be taking 100k + per year with add ons included

70k will be through the bank and the rest wil be cash 

The amount of sole traders who take 100k plus per year is a large number ?
You have 6 vans on the road and you'r only just doing over 100k?

Are you not VAT registered?

With regards to the round 8K a month is 96k a year based on 8k every month and 12 visits a year. The VAT limit is 85k so well above that.

You have 6 vans on the road and you'r only just doing over 100k?

Are you not VAT registered?

With regards to the round 8K a month is 96k a year based on 8k every month and 12 visits a year. The VAT limit is 85k so well above that.
Lol read the post properly

Latest Posts

Back