Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

Setting up for PW add on

ShaunieIRL

Hi all from Ireland!

I'm looking to eventually add PW to my window and gutter cleaning business(van is too small atm). 

I've looked at the packages on Jetmac and looking at a 21lpm belt driven machine with a FSC. I understand that I would need a buffer tank, most likely a wheelie bin. Some chemicals etc. Is there anything that I am overlooking? And any tips or suggestions for a new comer to this service? Thanks.

A turbo nozzle and vario nozzle are also useful and 50-100 of high pressure hose . That should at least get you started ?

i would try and sell the service to existing customers we offer a total exterior cleaning service for all surfaces many customers like this as they already know and trust you .

Edited by Pjj
3 hours ago, ShaunieIRL said:

And any tips or suggestions for a new comer to this service? Thanks.

Get yourself on to utube to look over all the videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuH2Ng0Zc8I

I followed the above guy to get to grips with it. ?

Thanks for the tips guys, I have a good base of existing customers and quite a few have asked me about it before which got the cogs going intially so I'll be starting there. I'll be onto YT now. I've watched a good bit of other stuff but hard to find ones about tarmac drives which is very popular in my neck of the woods.

Just need to get a bigger van now. Currently working out of a Kangoo with no sliding door ?

On 12/02/2021 at 11:45, ShaunieIRL said:

Thanks for the tips guys, I have a good base of existing customers and quite a few have asked me about it before which got the cogs going intially so I'll be starting there. I'll be onto YT now. I've watched a good bit of other stuff but hard to find ones about tarmac drives which is very popular in my neck of the woods.

Just need to get a bigger van now. Currently working out of a Kangoo with no sliding door ?

Im starting my PW business in March, after window cleaning for 8 years and knocking PW jobs for the last 8 years ... im so happy i am going to finally add this add on to my business, u can make 3x more on PW all day then cleaning windows all day ?

I got the Lonic gp420 -  21LPM  from Rutland pumps , getting my buffer tank sorted next week , If u need help on anything i recommend you look at Smart seal  , they have a lot of videos for u to learn from

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.