Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

DELETE TOPIC PLEASE

This is one of the best threads I've read on here. Full of useful information, ideas and inspiration. For anyone new thinking of setting up a window cleaning business this really is all you need right here. Forget the search bar in fact forget everything. Follow this wise guidance and this time next year you will be a millionaire!! 

Last edited by a moderator:
This is one of the best threads I've read on here. Full of useful information, ideas and inspiration. For anyone new thinking of setting up a window cleaning business this really is all you need right here. Forget the search bar in fact forget everything. Follow this wise guidance and this time next year you will be a millionaire!! 
100% agreed ?  lol

Not a single mention about how certain members wear shorts whilst cracking through the ice in their tanks whilst not even daring to consider gloves.

No mention how their minimum charge is forty pound per window and their taking home four hundred quid a day and home by half twelve.

I’m virtually in tears of how this thread has moved me.

I’ve photo shopped it, had it framed and it will sit pride of place above my fireplace ??‍?

Not a single mention about how certain members wear shorts whilst cracking through the ice in their tanks whilst not even daring to consider gloves.

No mention how their minimum charge is forty pound per window and their taking home four hundred quid a day and home by half twelve.

I’m virtually in tears of how this thread has moved me.

I’ve photo shopped it, had it framed and it will sit pride of place above my fireplace ??‍?
Think you should get a copy of it for  the pub fireplace when it re opens so you don’t miss it on Friday nights ????, pub time fellow windies ???

Latest Posts

Back