Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Would this be worth making (DIY... lol)?

Inked

I think lockdown is getting to me....lol

I was thinking if I was to put a fan or pencil jet into the end of a angle adapter and cut a little section out toun a hose. It could be handy to use on the end of a wfp to hose things down or clean inside of a gutter.

It would still be able to be used with a brush then when I want to spray a gutter down I could just unscrew the brush and swicj the hose over using the quick fitting.

What do you guys think?

angle-adaptor-wfp1-1.png

Yeah I guess the pressure wouldn't be strong enough.

But yes it could be used for chemicals.

I'm just getting creative because of lockdown (I've got to blame something)....lol

Yes it would work just put an extra piece of pipe in the connector and then A fanjet into that pipe that is what i use to do facias and soffits not sure why a lot of people sell them for a ridiculous price when it is the same thing

Yes it would work just put an extra piece of pipe in the connector and then A fanjet into that pipe that is what i use to do facias and soffits not sure why a lot of people sell them for a ridiculous price when it is the same thing
A fan jet atomises the product to much , the professional nozzles produce water droplets of 0:3 ml diameter this helps reduce drift of  the product and also slows down evaporation keeping the product wet on the surface , it also puts far more product into the item being cleaned this is especially useful with soft washing mixes . 

I think lockdown is getting to me....lol

I was thinking if I was to put a fan or pencil jet into the end of a angle adapter and cut a little section out toun a hose. It could be handy to use on the end of a wfp to hose things down or clean inside of a gutter.

It would still be able to be used with a brush then when I want to spray a gutter down I could just unscrew the brush and swicj the hose over using the quick fitting.

What do you guys think?

View attachment 23447
I dont see the point.....all I do is plug my pole/brush into  my backpack(with my chosen chemical)spray the gutters/fascias/soffits then plug back into my system for scrubbing and rinsing.....does the same job but quicker and less faff.....

Latest Posts

Back