Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Shoosh don't tell the Wife

Enjoy , you won’t be disappointed trust me ???we did a full day with ours today .you might need a good pair of ear muffs though ??

93E4B888-8132-4501-84E6-FC74BB89B565.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
My current genie is noisy but I can be 30 metres away, with this I'm only 7.5 metres away so yes I'm expecting plenty of noise. Have you used the blow function yet.
I find the noise good for getting other jobs as the neighbors come out to see what’s going on , we did one job the other week and picked up another 4 in the same street beacause if it ??? I do find it very wearing though and try and have it round a corner if I can . 

I did try the blow function on one job that had a massive tree in the garden and the leaves were a foot across them , I have no idear what it was it did work ok but found it blew the water out of the gutters onto the white outer side of  gutter which was annoying as we then had to wash that down , that’s the only time I have used it so far . 

did try the blow function on one job that had a massive tree in the garden and the leaves were a foot across them , I have no idear what it was it did work ok but found it blew the water out of the gutters onto the white outer side of  gutter which was annoying as we then had to wash that down , that’s the only time I have used it so far . 
I have one job in particular, the gutters are lead lined channels 30' + up and are about a foot from the edge of the building. You can only just get the vac in but it's all like compacted pine needles so a nightmare to vac. We usually just get the ladders up but hopefully this will blow them out.

I have one job in particular, the gutters are lead lined channels 30' + up and are about a foot from the edge of the building. You can only just get the vac in but it's all like compacted pine needles so a nightmare to vac. We usually just get the ladders up but hopefully this will blow them out.
Let us know how it goes , recon it will make a hell of a mess ????

I always get excited when I see threads named like this. Then I remember it’s all cleaning related ??

Nice kit @Part Timer

Drop me a p.m When you’re in west moors if you’ve got a spare 20 minutes at the end of one day. I’ve got a lot of work in & around there. Be nice to meet you and see the interceptor in the flesh ?

I always get excited when I see threads named like this. Then I remember it’s all cleaning related ??

Nice kit @Part Timer

Drop me a p.m When you’re in west moors if you’ve got a spare 20 minutes at the end of one day. I’ve got a lot of work in & around there. Be nice to meet you and see the interceptor in the flesh ?
It will probably be April 20th pm, or April 21st am. Depends how long the 1.5 miles of gutters we have to do first in Gosport takes. Will message you if changes. Won't know exactly until end of Monday 19th.

Can't hang around too long as we then have a 100 or so flats to clean in Horsham ?

Back