Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Ionic Pole Converter

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Inked

Hi guys 

I've got a 60ft Ionic pole a bit like the one I've attached below.

It has a skinny gooseneck (like a lot of ionic poles).

Is there a adapter that will convert it to a standard euro thread so I can use other brush heads?

I've looked around but can't seem to find one.

ionic_systems_commercial_brush_complete-247x300.jpg

Hi guys 

I've got a 60ft Ionic pole a bit like the one I've attached below.

It has a skinny gooseneck (like a lot of ionic poles).

Is there a adapter that will convert it to a standard euro thread so I can use other brush heads?

I've looked around but can't seem to find one.

View attachment 23477
Not sure mate, havent used any of their gear. I just had a look on their site, maybe give them a call?

Lol I have two of theses goose necks sat on the shelf in my garage brand new never used with 12 inch brushes ??? one is the standard size and one  is a 24 inch neck if I remember correctly you can get an adapter to fit them to other poles , but they are now almost old fashioned with modern plastic goose necks . 

Lol I have two of theses goose necks sat on the shelf in my garage brand new never used with 12 inch brushes ??? one is the standard size and one  is a 24 inch neck if I remember correctly you can get an adapter to fit them to other poles , but they are now almost old fashioned with modern plastic goose necks . 
Yeah I have spare ones as well....?

But it would be good to have a euro thread on the end of the pole

Back