Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Which Gardiner Brush

I normally use the stiff bristle brush they sell. It gives a very good scrub. If the gutters and fascia are very, very dirty then I use the pressure washer with the telescopic pole.

I normally use the stiff bristle brush they sell. It gives a very good scrub. If the gutters and fascia are very, very dirty then I use the pressure washer with the telescopic pole.
My plan is connect to customers outside tap, just use tap water. I have a red /stiff gardiners sill brush I plan on using. Will this be ok? Had a couple of enquiries today for Gutter n fascia cleans

Threads like this make me cringe...lol

I know it's normal to use a brush but im so OCD with keeping my brushes clean, the thought of putting them in a dirty gutter brings me out in a sweat...lol

I know it's normal to use a brush but im so OCD with keeping my brushes clean, the thought of putting them in a dirty gutter brings me out in a sweat...lol
No mate. I have 2 set ups, 1 with pure for windows,  the other for tap water for gutters, fascia,  conny roofs . Maybe wrong with some , but it's what I believe the best way to go. I've only just started up, 

He's cleaning the outside of the gutter - not the inside.

I use the same brushes for gutter/soffit cleaning as for window cleaning it's never been a problem. 

My plan is connect to customers outside tap, just use tap water. I have a red /stiff gardiners sill brush I plan on using. Will this be ok? Had a couple of enquiries today for Gutter n fascia cleans
I personally find a soft brush is best the Supreme flocked has nice long bristles as well to get behind the guttering and the brush holds a lot more detergent I nip the pole hose when scrubbing to maximise the use of detergent. 

I use extremes for everything and will use the same brush on fascias etc then go straight to the windows.

As long as its rinsed the windows will be fine and the brush will be clean in a couple of windows.

Latest Posts

Back