Power up reels do they save much time ?

Dt 20

11 minutes ago, Dt 20 said:

Do power up reels save much time as I’m interested in one ?

Have a look at Squeeky Clean Dave and AE Mackintosh on youtube. Dave has 3 different diy reels (latest one is a beast even on 12v) and AE did speed test on his one. 

It will give you an idea of the reel in speeds then you can see how long it takes you on your current reel to reel in 100m of hose as a comparison.

It's not only time saves it's also muscle saving and less trying, so maybe you could do a couple of extra jobs a day?

its defo easier using an electric reel...i doubt you ll save much time though...id get a pure freedom reelmaster  and not a power up reel if i were you...they are far better quality than the plastic reels.....

Master Jedi Alejandro

I’ll add it also stops you having to bend over and reel in. You stand up straight with the controller in hand. A small thing but always good to reduce wear on your body

scottish cleaning service

I try and make this job as efficient as possible then you will make an optimum target each day. Some silly things can cost you a lot of time like a jet blocking up. I lost about 20mins changing some brush heads and having to swap over the correct jets today. I now only use the red ones now which I think are the best all rounders. 😉

Neil.. Lancashire
On 22/02/2021 at 18:48, dazmond said:

its defo easier using an electric reel...i doubt you ll save much time though...id get a pure freedom reelmaster  and not a power up reel if i were you...they are far better quality than the plastic reels.....

I got the twin stack reel master and have just ordered another one. very impressed with them.

7 minutes ago, Neil.. Lancashire said:

I got the twin stack reel master and have just ordered another one. very impressed with them.

Mine's coming up to 2 years old and it's still going strong. I also have 8mm on not 6mm so mine is working harder than most. Even got @Pjjdealing with the devil 🤣

Edited by Part Timer
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Neil.. Lancashire
14 minutes ago, Pjj said:

They better be good just ordered twin stack reels at over £1800 😬😬😬😬😬😬

I asked Part timers his option on them before I bought mine. 

You can blame him if there not right this time 😂😂

• Haha 2
10 minutes ago, Neil.. Lancashire said:

I asked Part timers his option on them before I bought mine. 

You can blame him if there not right this time 😂😂

Forgot about that, a beer you owe me then 😃

• Like 1

Won't save you a lot of time but I bought the PF Reelmaster over a year ago and I can honestly say that it's one of the best pieces of kit that I've bought for the business. I had a bad shoulder after years of reeling in manually and that problem disappeared once using the electric reel. It uses hardly any power too. 

Highly recommend 👍

• Agree 2

I've got the twin stack so height will be different but the floor plan should be the same. Van's full of gutter vac etc but roughly they appear to be 22" square and roughly the same height wise

Edited by Part Timer