Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Pump fine, no water output - help!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Bob Govan

Some advice greatly appreciated for relatively newbie please - I just changed water output aquastop that was leaking at van port to the point that tank was virtually empty overnight. I flushed the RO, let tank fill to 60% and set off to earn. HOWEVER no flow whatsoever despite pump working normally- any thoughts/ideas most welcome please.

Thanks Bob

It sounds like air in the system, especially if you ran the tank nearly dry. Do what as @ched999uksays. 
I once had a problem similar I cleaned out my tank, to get all the floating bits out of the bottom of my tank. My tank was spotless. Filled up the Monday off to work same issue everything working but no water. It turned out an air lock. 

@ched999ukmy of sussed this.

It happened to my R.O. Fitted a non return female hozlelock connector, and it failed.

Broke off the little stopper inside with a screwdriver and the water gushed through lovely 

Some advice greatly appreciated for relatively newbie please - I just changed water output aquastop that was leaking at van port to the point that tank was virtually empty overnight. I flushed the RO, let tank fill to 60% and set off to earn. HOWEVER no flow whatsoever despite pump working normally- any thoughts/ideas most welcome please.

Thanks Bob
I take it you have an Aquatec pump as that does not happen with Shurflo pumps

Back