Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Pressure Washers!

W

Wheatie

Talking to a few guys on here, a pressure washer can be a good little earner. I know I have to concentrate on the window cleaning, but of thats more peice of equipment I have that's one more service to a customer which means more bucks!!!

Anyone advice me on a pressure washer. I will be working out of a van.

Many thanks!

15 litre a min flow rate. With a PSI over 3000. Make sure you get one that sooks the water up.

Theres mine. More power/flow rate you have, quicker you are

Adding to my kit list as we speak!!! Do you just do patios with it? Is it mounted or can you carry it by hand? Is it run on a battery?

I guess you cud use the water out ur tank or just fill it before you go to the job? But I'm no expert, so don't take my word for if mate.

Don't get distracted, if you are going to be a window cleaner concentrate on being a window cleaner. Pressure washing jobs are one offs you need regular jobs to build your business. Leave the pressure washing to the Pikeys.

Why leave work for them!! They knock doors for the jobs and make a mint at it tax free too!!
That very try mate! And if it's jus one offs it shouldn't affect the window cleaning that much? I just thought extending the business, more services, more income?

Don't get distracted, if you are going to be a window cleaner concentrate on being a window cleaner. Pressure washing jobs are one offs you need regular jobs to build your business. Leave the pressure washing to the Pikeys.

Really ???

My opinion would be, definitely get as much "other" work as you can, especially high pressure cleaning which can be done when it's windy and raining, meaning your not sitting in the can earning £0

Really ???

My opinion would be, definitely get as much "other" work as you can, especially high pressure cleaning which can be done when it's windy and raining, meaning your not sitting in the can earning £0
thats what i thinking, another way of an income, doesnt mean i will not dedicate as much time as possible to learning the w.c trade. Including Trad bot jus WFP.

Back