Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Gutter Cleaning Business for Sale

jasonhubble

Complete business for sale

We setup www.Gutterclean.pro last month and purchased the following equipment

GVS3600 full setup, Ali poles, camera and mounts, fantastic kit. Receipt for £1150 from end of Jan.

BigBoy2 battery powered pack on a trolley and Facelift Phantom Hybrid 30ft pole and brush etc etc for Facia and Soffit cleaning cost £500.

What I didn't expect was for this to take off and there be the demand, our normal business Carpet Pro is now suffering and after just taking on 2 commercial contracts we cant do both without putting another van on the road which I don't want to do. So selling Gutterclean complete, website, facebook page, and all equipment needed, even have 10ltrs of RazrWash for UPVC. I may regret this but I have to concentrate on the main business and the contracts we have just received.

Will be available after 7th March as have to honour all current bookings. Collection in Kent. Price is £2500 firm, basically what it owes me but your getting a turnkey business you can advertise locally and go. Not splitting its going complete. Website has a nice custom coded quote facility that will drive leads.

So your getting

1. www.gutterclean.pro website and domain name and email address, happy to host it for a year for you and help when you need to migrate. Its Wordpress with Elementor Pro so easy to change anything yourself.

2. Facebook page and lots of images I have.

3. GVS3600 full setup with 40ft ali poles and camera.

4. BigBoy2 and Phantom 30ft pole full setup with some spares

10ltrs UPVC RazrWash.

5. Logo in all formats needed for clothing, stickers, sign writing etc.

I wont be on here very often so email me [email protected] 

So there isn’t a business if it’s only a month old ??? Your first post is to use the forum to try and profit from regular members , and you openly admit you won’t be coming on hear very often , this isn’t a free format to try and sell off stuff you don’t want , anyone can set themselves up with what you are trying to sell of , think this is a bit cheeky . 

So you bought kit for £1650 and used wordpress to build a web site. You link to Facebook and reviews seem to be your carpet cleaning business not gutter cleaning. You show a Google 5 star logo but I can't find a single google review for you!!! You have some images and a logo - logos are very cheap on fiverr. 

So asking for £2500 firm seems to be tacking the mickey for used kit!!!

You also forgot to mention that Elementor Pro and the Yoast plugin are not free on an ongoing basis.

So you bought kit for £1650 and used wordpress to build a web site. You link to Facebook and reviews seem to be your carpet cleaning business not gutter cleaning. You show a Google 5 star logo but I can't find a single google review for you!!! You have some images and a logo - logos are very cheap on fiverr. 

So asking for £2500 firm seems to be tacking the mickey for used kit!!!

You also forgot to mention that Elementor Pro and the Yoast plugin are not free on an ongoing basis.
And he only joined the forum 20 hours ago and first post is trying to sell stuff ??? must think we are all mugs ???

Must be more more in carpet cleaning ? I picked up a gutter clear tonight and replace an outside light for them. He used to pay old windy a score but I have brought him up to the 21st century. ? 

So now he pays the full £22 ????
He said he had a stroke and doesn't attempt ladders now. The more I looked at him the more he resembled Uncle Fester, then the penny dropped. His wife must have been let lose with the clippers and by the look of him I think his wife had a stroke or getting her own back. ?

Go and give your head a wobble fella. You've taken a few bookings and you're tryna pass off a business. What you're selling is some use equipment and you're tryna get twice what you paid.

If thats the way it works I've got a 2014 Fiat Doblo with a pretty much brand new 500L GrippaTank  system just been installed including electric hose reel. The whole lot came to £11k and I can show you receipts but I'd like £22k. Will come with a Facebook page and website that I've just set up.

Go and give your head a wobble fella. You've taken a few bookings and you're tryna pass off a business. What you're selling is some use equipment and you're tryna get twice what you paid.

If thats the way it works I've got a 2014 Fiat Doblo with a pretty much brand new 500L GrippaTank  system just been installed including electric hose reel. The whole lot came to £11k and I can show you receipts but I'd like £22k. Will come with a Facebook page and website that I've just set up.
LOL , Bro im in the process of buying it , i think the guy has a good business ? ? u can make money from day 1 lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Give the guy a break, it must be horrible to start a new business and it take off. He’s doing the right thing in my opinion and selling it quickly before he makes lots of money. 
Hopefully he’ll gain some valuable experience and learn from this. One of the golden rules in Business is to expect no custom!

Got any size 8 work boots? ?????

ive got a gutter vac set up from the bankrupt Gutter Vac people in Norwich (Not gutter vac systems, the other one with terrible customer service).  The vac, hoses and poles are totally shagged.  Will swap for Mazerati or similar.

ive got a gutter vac set up from the bankrupt Gutter Vac people in Norwich (Not gutter vac systems, the other one with terrible customer service).  The vac, hoses and poles are totally shagged.  Will swap for Mazerati or similar.
From who?

how long u had it for and how much did it cost?

Back