Can anyone help few concerns

tench0771

scottish cleaning service

Don't imagine so but you can wet them first and try a test patch to see if anything happens. You will be washing the windows after so it should neutralise it.

Aluminium gutters should be ok , are you sure the frames are powder coated and not anodised aluminium???? If they are anodised aluminium be careful this is what happened to a job I did , I have done hundreds before without issue but this time it striped it off , I think the dwell time was to long , I would wet them down well before applying hypo mix and rinse them ASAP after applying mix maybe using a mist spray from a fan jet on a wfp .

8DC83453-1631-42CB-AB09-BD219D156314.jpeg

BE78900F-09B1-4B25-BD6B-EB0D8BE203E8.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Shit 1
On 26/02/2021 at 21:56, Pjj said:

Aluminium gutters should be ok , are you sure the frames are powder coated and not anodised aluminium???? If they are anodised aluminium be careful this is what happened to a job I did , I have done hundreds before without issue but this time it striped it off , I think the dwell time was to long , I would wet them down well before applying hypo mix and rinse them ASAP after applying mix maybe using a mist spray from a fan jet on a wfp .

8DC83453-1631-42CB-AB09-BD219D156314.jpeg

BE78900F-09B1-4B25-BD6B-EB0D8BE203E8.jpeg

Scary