Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Can anyone help few concerns

Aluminium gutters should be ok , are you sure the frames are powder coated and not anodised aluminium???? If they are anodised aluminium be careful this is what happened to a job I did , I have done hundreds before without issue but this time it striped it off , I think the dwell time was to long , I would wet them down well before applying hypo mix and rinse them ASAP after applying mix maybe using a mist spray from a fan jet on a wfp .

8DC83453-1631-42CB-AB09-BD219D156314.jpeg

BE78900F-09B1-4B25-BD6B-EB0D8BE203E8.jpeg

Aluminium gutters should be ok , are you sure the frames are powder coated and not anodised aluminium???? If they are anodised aluminium be careful this is what happened to a job I did , I have done hundreds before without issue but this time it striped it off , I think the dwell time was to long , I would wet them down well before applying hypo mix and rinse them ASAP after applying mix maybe using a mist spray from a fan jet on a wfp .

View attachment 23563

View attachment 23564
Scary

Back