Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Which gutter vac is best around 800 to 1k

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Ebay , try get 3000watts minimum , will make life easier for u

Last edited by a moderator:
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Loads on here about them so you really should do a search.... but as part timer has said go for a side entry. I changed mine over last year to this one

https://www.cleanstore.co.uk/products/Product.asp?ID=3789

already had the poles and got the hose and clamps from GVS.

View attachment 23580
The author of this post came on here 4 weeks ago looking for a vac and had the cash waiting he never came back and within the space of a few hours a vac was listed and sold and I think another one has sold since, I shall wait and see if he comes back. 

The author of this post came on here 4 weeks ago looking for a vac and had the cash waiting he never came back and within the space of a few hours a vac was listed and sold and I think another one has sold since, I shall wait and see if he comes back. 
It is interesting how an unusual post like the original post this poster made in February can lead to good info for the rest of us.

Many say use the search bar before asking questions. Search bar = a lot of old advice. Even though the person who asked this question never came back, there isn't a great deal to do these days other than reply to the question with upto date info..

It is interesting how an unusual post like the original post this poster made in February can lead to good info for the rest of us.
Yes, agree with you it can do so.

But now 3 vacs have sold in that timeframe so he has missed out again and the one this week was closet to him location wise I believe. 

After all these years it simply baffles me why people join the forum ask a question then don't pop back for days or weeks

I think that they took the lazy option by asking rather than searching explains why
Honestly mate, I'm the same on allotment Fb groups, but I do of course reply and say thank you to those that do reply and have helped me with whatever I have asked. 

Newbies on here no doubt won't have disabled notifications when they signed up so they will get emails on replies, yes it may go into the spam folder, but who doesn't check the spam/junk folder on daily basis 

Back