Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

New Gardiner gooseneck

Not tried one but I thought that @Alex Gardiner had said that they were designing a new one to be more compatible with the univalve, i.e. so no additional bits are needed to clamp the hose above the gooseneck to stop the jets being pulled when using a univalve.

Looking at it it does look like it is designed to work perfectly with a univalve. Looks like the through gooseneck connection is part of the gooseneck so can't pull through.

Looking forward to seeing how people get on with it.

Noticed as a stem connector rather than a barb if using a univalve think it may need a O ring being a stem connector. 

My son's slx25 has the angle adaptor really jammed in the top section. Ive  even tried a dowel up the inside and tapping it with a hammer. Drilling it out out is possibly the best option now.

My son's slx25 has the angle adaptor really jammed in the top section. Ive  even tried a dowel up the inside and tapping it with a hammer. Drilling it out out is possibly the best option now.
Putting an old one in a bench vice and carefully twisting and pulling was the only way I got mine out some years ago

Yes it is stuck in my slx 25 too. I’ve tried everything to remove it. 
when my friend fitted a new one to his pole he used sandpaper and slimmed the gooseneck slightly, that has worked for him. 
so let’s hope this new design is much better. 
ive tried your idea too @Iron Giant no avail?

I remember trying to remove a couple before we managed between us brute force but think that’s when my tennis elbow started up lol ? 

might just wait until I buy a new pole.

Try putting the goose  neck in a vice and warm the pole and clamp up with a hot air gun  and pulling the poke and gently twisting and wiggling  they usually come out ???

Last edited by a moderator:
It doesn’t I have just been trying to use the new gooseneck with tubeless and you cannot so I put the new swivel end on the old gooseneck that’s fine .
Swap a couple of brand new old style fir the new one ?

Back