Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Diy cleaning a bungalow roof what are the basic tools I need

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Kingblue76

Looking to clean my bungalow roof myself  had quotes for £600 and with the wife just having a baby we can't afford that just at the min. Can anyone advise me what are the basics I need link me up to a extendable pole with neck I could attach to a bit of pvc cut out for a scraper. If this is something that may need done every few year I'm willing to spend on the basics equipment I need. 

I work as a welder and I could possibly cut a scraper blade from stainless steel in a plasma machine but what is the best way to get the shape of the tiles cut out. 

Any help would be much appreciated. 

Looking to clean my bungalow roof myself  had quotes for £600 and with the wife just having a baby we can't afford that just at the min. Can anyone advise me what are the basics I need link me up to a extendable pole with neck I could attach to a bit of pvc cut out for a scraper. If this is something that may need done every few year I'm willing to spend on the basics equipment I need. 

I work as a welder and I could possibly cut a scraper blade from stainless steel in a plasma machine but what is the best way to get the shape of the tiles cut out. 

Any help would be much appreciated. 
£600 is very cheap to be honest , if you have the ability to cut something out to the required shape then you will need a pole to attache   it to and a goose neck look on Gardiner poles web site they sell all the bits you will need 

Back