Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Underfloor guide recommendation

Hello after about 4 months my under floor guides are perishing they are the blue kind with the black plastic sort of roller they have basically almost perished completely.

I'm pretty sure everyone knows which kind of roller this is the blue one otherwise I can post a picture I think it's just not quite good enough for the job

I saw a different kind on here once a different kind of roller I was wondering if I can get these recommended and where to buy them from

Cheers.

Is it just grippatank that sell them or is there any other shops you can get them from?
There are a few different types available from the usual windy suppliers but I believe the Grippa ones are strongest and may even be stainless steel. I am sure if you wait a while longer someone with more experience will provide more answers.

The Grippatank ones are the best all stainless steel they are cheaper than water works ones as well 

It's a guide so if your electric reel is good enough it will still pull the hose through. Don't need fancy stainless steel ones to do what is a fairly basic job. 
I didn’t have electric reels back then but managed to destroy the plastic rollers with the clips joining the microbore with the pole hose ???

I destroyed a set like yours in less than 3 months when I first put rollers in one of my vans ?????
I guess I'll call grippatank up .

They don't sell gardiners poles unless you have bought a system from them though hopefully they'll be able to sell these.

I'm pretty sure I saw a picture from one of your vans with stainless steel ones

I guess I'll call grippatank up .

They don't sell gardiners poles unless you have bought a system from them though hopefully they'll be able to sell these.

I'm pretty sure I saw a picture from one of your vans with stainless steel ones
Grippatank make the rollers themselves I have them in all my vans the gap between the rollers if much wider than other brands so any fittings on the hoses fit through fine 

E1DC5EAB-622D-494A-9918-A9E108D74E97.jpeg

41E44A44-4860-49D1-B490-A442496AACE7.jpeg

92713909-622E-4A3A-B333-259EF3BF771E.jpeg

787F9D01-8227-4D83-8EF3-4FF8AC6200FB.jpeg

I think the Grippatank ones are supposed to be good but they are not cheap.
I fitted my new Grippatank underfloor rollers a few days ago and only started using them today. Best rollers on the market and great to have my backdoors closed and locked. Someone up here has one of those grabbers and a whole street of cars were done. But because their cars were locked again some folk didn't know their cars had been done till they looked for loose change and there wasn't a penny to be found. Police seem to know all about it, deadlocks could be the answer.

Fitted my grippa tank rollers last week. Waterworks rollers are absolutely pathetic compared to them tbh.

they are solid and the hose pulls out so easy and reels in easier also 

Fitted my grippa tank rollers last week. Waterworks rollers are absolutely pathetic compared to them tbh.

they are solid and the hose pulls out so easy and reels in easier also 
Just keep them serviced every once in a while, I use 3-In-One Oil on mine which keeps them running smoothly 

Back