Is it time we saw this kind of brush?

Are we get getting near to a carbon fibre stocked brush? The weight loss would be phenomenal and a possible game changer.

I take good care of my equipment so if I got a year out of a £150 brush I'd buy it. 

Thoughts??? 

As i have a full arsenal of brushes. Im currently enjoying the medium mixed Universal and the Flocked Universal for first cleans and lead. Im sure its speeding me up on residential cleans. However i dont use it on commercials. I stick to the ultimate dupont or the supreme dupont

12 hours ago, Baldmonkey said:

Are we get getting near to a carbon fibre stocked brush? The weight loss would be phenomenal and a possible game changer.

I take good care of my equipment so if I got a year out of a £150 brush I'd buy it. 

Thoughts??? 

I don't think bristles are good for a years use, maybe six months max. I do like the idea of saving weight on brushes but not at the expense of losing too many bristles.

windowsurfer

I'm quite liking the supreme brushes, but could do with being lighter for awkward angled 3rd storey work.

I like the extreme sill brushes, but stopped using them, as dont get into frame corners, if they had bristles that splayed out to get spider sacks out, be great.