Window cleaning system technician

Hello All,

I am considering setting up a mobile business involving system repairs, fitting and other technical issues and I would like some feed back off potential future customers. I currently work for a extremely well known company doing what I’ve specified above. I always receive the best feedback and praise for my workmanship and customer service. 
Any questions please do not hesitate to ask. 

Have a wonderful Sunday 

• Like 2

I would think there is potential for driveway installs but that would be price dependent and if you can do bot water installs.

scottish cleaning service
14 hours ago, Tech92 said:

Hello All,

I am considering setting up a mobile business involving system repairs, fitting and other technical issues and I would like some feed back off potential future customers. I currently work for a extremely well known company doing what I’ve specified above. I always receive the best feedback and praise for my workmanship and customer service. 

Have a wonderful Sunday 

Always looking for knowledgeable folk to fix systems and build them up here anyway. I had to go down South because not many does them up here. fwiw

• Like 1
Master Jedi Alejandro
2 hours ago, scottish cleaning service said:

Always looking for knowledgeable folk to fix systems and build them up here anyway. I had to go down South because not many does them up here. fwiw

I agree with Scottish on this. What stopped me off getting a hot water system (asides from price restraints) was the fact if anything went wrong I was either looking at going down south for repairs or having to wait until the next time the company was up this way doing work. 

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Master Jedi Alejandro said:

I agree with Scottish on this. What stopped me off getting a hot water system (asides from price restraints) was the fact if anything went wrong I was either looking at going down south for repairs or having to wait until the next time the company was up this way doing work. 

I Thought@doug atkinson did installs for Grippa and stock Gardiner poles as well? Could be mistaken 

Master Jedi Alejandro
34 minutes ago, Part Timer said:

I Thought@doug atkinson did installs for Grippa and stock Gardiner poles as well? Could be mistaken 

Not as far as I’m aware. He stocks Gardiner poles and installs his own tanks but not Grippa. And (until recently) it was up North. He’s in Perth now but that’s still a good 1:30 hours. No one in the central belt apart from a few small shops that sell smaller tools (like poles). 

On 07/03/2021 at 18:01, Tech92 said:

Hello All,

Have a wonderful Sunday 

I think it’s a good idear but you arnt going to get many customers on your door step , so think this would limit your potential earnings 

8 hours ago, Master Jedi Alejandro said:

Ime sure there will be wabasto service centres close to you they are fitted in boats , trucks and some cars, motor homes , camper vans 

doug atkinson
1 hour ago, Part Timer said:

We used to but I partied company from them. I did hear they used another installer and he partied company from them.

I have stopped installs for the time being due to health reasons but still fixing systems

Got one tomorrow morning.

8 minutes ago, doug atkinson said:

We used to but I partied company from them. I did hear they used another installer and he partied company from them.

I have stopped installs for the time being due to health reasons but still fixing systems

Got one tomorrow morning.

Ok that’s interesting being nosy is there an explanation that can be posted on a forum ?? 😬😬