Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Window cleaning system technician

Tech92

Hello All,

I am considering setting up a mobile business involving system repairs, fitting and other technical issues and I would like some feed back off potential future customers. I currently work for a extremely well known company doing what I’ve specified above. I always receive the best feedback and praise for my workmanship and customer service. 
Any questions please do not hesitate to ask. 

Have a wonderful Sunday 

Hello All,

I am considering setting up a mobile business involving system repairs, fitting and other technical issues and I would like some feed back off potential future customers. I currently work for a extremely well known company doing what I’ve specified above. I always receive the best feedback and praise for my workmanship and customer service. 

Have a wonderful Sunday 
Always looking for knowledgeable folk to fix systems and build them up here anyway. I had to go down South because not many does them up here. fwiw

Always looking for knowledgeable folk to fix systems and build them up here anyway. I had to go down South because not many does them up here. fwiw
I agree with Scottish on this. What stopped me off getting a hot water system (asides from price restraints) was the fact if anything went wrong I was either looking at going down south for repairs or having to wait until the next time the company was up this way doing work. 

I agree with Scottish on this. What stopped me off getting a hot water system (asides from price restraints) was the fact if anything went wrong I was either looking at going down south for repairs or having to wait until the next time the company was up this way doing work. 
I Thought@doug atkinson did installs for Grippa and stock Gardiner poles as well? Could be mistaken 

I Thought@doug atkinson did installs for Grippa and stock Gardiner poles as well? Could be mistaken 
Not as far as I’m aware. He stocks Gardiner poles and installs his own tanks but not Grippa. And (until recently) it was up North. He’s in Perth now but that’s still a good 1:30 hours. No one in the central belt apart from a few small shops that sell smaller tools (like poles). 

Hello All,

Have a wonderful Sunday 
I think it’s a good idear but you arnt going to get many customers on your door step , so think this would limit your potential earnings 

Ime sure there will be wabasto service centres close to you they are fitted in boats , trucks and some cars, motor homes , camper vans 

We used to but I partied company from them. I did hear they used another installer and he partied company from them.

I have stopped installs for the time being due to health reasons but still fixing systems

Got one tomorrow morning.

We used to but I partied company from them. I did hear they used another installer and he partied company from them.

I have stopped installs for the time being due to health reasons but still fixing systems

Got one tomorrow morning.
Ok that’s interesting being nosy is there an explanation that can be posted on a forum ?? ??

Back