Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Window cleaning van with 2 man setup

moto

Any newish vans with 2 man setups for sale? 2017-2020 600-800l, ideally with electric reels and hot water.

You're probably better buying a van and paying for an install mate. Grippa sell vans like you've described but they come at a premium. You'd be unlikely to find a windy flogging something like that at a reasonable price.

You're probably better buying a van and paying for an install mate. Grippa sell vans like you've described but they come at a premium. You'd be unlikely to find a windy flogging something like that at a reasonable price.
Illl sell him mine at the right price and build another ???

Hi, I’ve got a 2015 new shape transit connect in silver that I’m looking to sell soon. 500l tank and 2 electric reels, 2 pumps and dual control system. Not hot water though. Looking for circa £7500 for the lot. 

Hi, I’ve got a 2015 new shape transit connect in silver that I’m looking to sell soon. 500l tank and 2 electric reels, 2 pumps and dual control system. Not hot water though. Looking for circa £7500 for the lot. 
Can you say a bit more about it mate? What is the mileage, is it swb or lab? What make of equipment is it?

Thanks JD, I need Euro6 van.

WIlll be seling my 2014 caddy with 350 ionic and powerup, if anyone intrested in a cheper van.

Anyone in London with ford transit custom lwb/L2? Would you rather swb next? Thanks

Found one, but worried the extra length might not be beneficial for me, would prefer swb I think.

I'm interested in this! if you do sell let me know

Back