On look out for new van

scottish cleaning service

I'm looking around for a LWB high roof van. I have got my eyes on a Merc Sprinter for £500 a month with £500 sign writing flung in. It would be used for PW and property maintenance with a few backpacks full of pure to clean windows after a job. Saturday a drain became blocked and I thought I had done it with the roof clean. Removed pipe and stuck down drainrods and had to hammer it down to get through the blockage. Turns out it was always there and was letting water slowly through. I managed to clear it but I was lucky I had the rods in the van. 😉

Was looking at brand new. Transits seem to get knicked up here but they are not new. Getting more add-ons now so I could do with a bigger van and smaller tank. Will see how I get one but today got 3 PW jobs and a pvc clean.

10 hours ago, scottish cleaning service said:

I'm looking around for a LWB high roof van. I have got my eyes on a Merc Sprinter for £500 a month with £500 sign writing flung in. It would be used for PW and property maintenance with a few backpacks full of pure to clean windows after a job. Saturday a drain became blocked and I thought I had done it with the roof clean. Removed pipe and stuck down drainrods and had to hammer it down to get through the blockage. Turns out it was always there and was letting water slowly through. I managed to clear it but I was lucky I had the rods in the van. 😉

Get a new MAN TGE , much better than the sprinter I drove the sprinter and it’s ok but not a patch on the crafter/man give steedplan a ring very competitive prices and high spec vans . 

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Part Timer said:

Get a Ducato, £10k cheaper then other vans and no AdBlue

Think add blue is needed for Euro 6 regs if you go into inner city areas without it it will cost a fortune and as we get closer to electric cars 😬😬😬😰😰 will cost evan more 

1 minute ago, Pjj said:

Think add blue is needed for Euro 6 regs if you go into inner city areas without it it will cost a fortune and as we get closer to electric cars 😬😬😬😰😰 will cost evan more 

Incorrect, mine is Euro 6 and I drive in the ULEZ in London and don't pay a penny. It's, as far as I know, the only van that meets the emissions without AdBlue, one of the reasons I bought it.

1 hour ago, Pjj said:

Get a new MAN TGE , much better than the sprinter I drove the sprinter and it’s ok but not a patch on the crafter/man give steedplan a ring very competitive prices and high spec vans . 

Aye, might even get another Crafter but I heard they were having problems with the adblu. just got another £2k worth of work today so I may as well do something with it. Would like a bigger house as well from my lottery win on Saturday, £106 for 3 numbers but it comes in threes. 😅 The electric Merc van is good for small journeys, not sure about the payload though.