When posting in Classifieds, please add either the Sale or Want tag to your post and ensure you also set it as a prefix.

Window Cleaning Van

Tyler WIlliams

Tyler WIlliams

Renault Kangoo Van 1.5DCI 2007 Reg

Selling my window clean van complete with system, reel and DI vessel. The reason for sake is I've upgraded to a larger van. The system was installed by Window Cleaning warehouse around 2 years ago. Its a 350l face-lift osmo compact with a DI vessel and a mounted reel. Its charged off the alternator and has a split relay for longer use time. Also selling the ladders and clamps. 

Mileage is 153527 and its no longer in use so wont go up. Full MOT until 9th January 2022.  It doesn't have the service book but I have all the receipts from the services and MOTs as well as any fixes that have been done to it.

Looking for £4000 for it as the system alone cost me 1500 but id accept offers (nothing below £3000 though).

Any more questions or if you want anymore pictures please give me a message.

Tyler - 07800760898

20200319_143044.jpg

20200319_143101.jpg

20210306_083927.jpg

Edited by Tyler WIlliams
to change spelling
3 hours ago, Tyler WIlliams said:

Renault Kangoo Van 1.5DCI 2007 Reg

Selling my window clean van complete with system, reel and DI vessel. The reason for sake is ive upgraded to a larger van. The system was installed by Window Cleaning warehouse around 2 years ago. Its a 350l face-lift osmo compact with a DI vessel and a mounted reel. Its charged off the alternator and has a split relay for longer use time. Also selling the ladders and clamps. Any questions feel free to ping me a message

Pics would help.

Tyler WIlliams
1 hour ago, Dave B said:

Pics would help.

I was on my  phone I couldn't work out how to do it before but i think ive done it now

1 hour ago, ched999uk said:

As would price, mileage, mot, service history etc...

yeah I forgot that stuff hopefully I've added everything I need to now?

Tyler WIlliams
4 minutes ago, Dave B said:

That system is 1200 quid delivered. 

plus install and some extras i paid around 1500

2 minutes ago, Tyler WIlliams said:

plus install and some extras i paid around 1500

Not £2500 then lol 😂

I-have the same system minus the DI £1000 delivered. 

Tyler WIlliams
2 minutes ago, Den said:

Not £2500 then lol 😂

I-have the same system minus the DI £1000 delivered. 

Oh flips sakes I didn't realise id put that...oops 😂

yeah I got quoted 1495 exactly for DI, plus install at WCW and a split relay idk if that's overcharged or whatever but its too late now.